Any Other Way

by - 12:30 PM

Dress LadyBeauty | Shoes Adidas Superstar | Luggage Elle

Today is exactly 4 months since I posted my previous post on this blog. I just felt like I didn't have willingness to blog nor even post things on my Instagram. But recently, I've been feeling like I wanna start to be productive again. I wanna do what I like again.
During that 'break' time, I was too focusing on being exhausted from work. Just work and sleep and lay down doing nothing--I even try to sleep during my 1 hour lunch/dinner break at work. Well, I still do that but I'm trying to manage myself to do something more useful and productive. I stopped myself from taking short nap during break at work and use that time to read a book do some editing. I realized that taking too much rest makes myself get tired more easily.
Mindset is really important, too. Most important, I could say. Everything comes from the mind. So I'm trying to put some more positivity to my mind. I'm using my time outside of work for doing the things I used to love doing instead of complaining of how tired I am <3 p="">
Anyways, there photos were taken on April this year when I went to Singapore with my friends. They were taken around Little India and it was our last day in Singapore so I had to stroll around with my luggage. Thankfully, my luggage is cute to it could be my property for the pics!

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. This dress looks amazing on you!!

    www.thewhiteprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fine to not blog on a very consistent basis, especially when you have all sorts of things going on in life. I can really relate to you with work and everything. I find myself taking a nap after work. Glad you had fun in Singapore!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos and your floral dress with sneakers.
    You're so right... the mind is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete