Sweet 17th Birthday

by - 10:43 PM


I'm LEGAL now! I'm finally 17! 17 is the legal age here and I'm legal now. Legal to get married, drive, and anything! Ahahaha just kidding about the marriage. That's a joke that we always use here when we're getting 17.
There were a lot of surprises today! I'm just too happy!
Well, about the outfit, it's really like a ballerina because since I was younger I always wanted to be a ballerina and I still do. With the half brocade half tutu dress, tights, bun head and everything, I looked like a ballerina. Because, after the photoshoot, 2 people asked me, "Where did you dance?" "Do I look like a ballerina?" "Yup."
And during this photoshoot, I met one of my best friends that I hadn't met for a while.
I just wanted to dress in different way for my birthday post.
And for all of my friend who always made me happy, thank you so damn much for today! I love all of the surprises and presents and wishes and especially the video!
It's like the best birthday ever!
So grateful to have all of you guys in my life! <3 p="">

You May Also Like

0 comments