Hollaaaaaaa!!! You know, it's only one week away from my birthday! It's on May 8th. I am so excited but I also feel so old already hahahha.
Well, just in case you want to give me birthday present but you don't know what to give me, so I'm posting this as clue. Haha! So, here it is:
- Victorinox Kitchen Knife Set - because I enjoy cooking a lot and Victorinox knives are just the most comfy knives I've ever used but I don't own any of them because I just the ones that the hotel provides.
- Polaroid Camera - just any polaroid cameras. It doesn't have to that one--instax is also good--but that one would be the best haha. I was not interested in polaroid at all until recently someone on Instagram posted cute polaroid pictures of her and he boyfriend. I don't know either I want a polaroid camera or a boyfriend XD
- DSLR Remote - it's hard to find someone who wants/can take my pictures and self-timer is kinda tiring so I need it.
- Zara's Biker Leather Jacket - I've been wanting this jacket for a long long long time ago. The time I had money, Zara didn't have it. The time I don't have money, Zara has it. Like now :(
- GoPro Hero 4 - just like polaroid camera, it doesn't have to GoPro Hero 4. Xiaomi Yi would be okay, too. Not that much different. I wasn't interested in action camera too before but I'm now in Bali and I wanna do water sports and record them. I don't have waterproof housing for my DSLR camera, but I don't mind getting that waterproof case, tho. Still, DSLR camera would be handful even though the quality is much better than action cam so for now I prefer action camera.
- Snorkel and Mask - I like snorkeling sooo sooo sooo much and I want to own the equipment so I don't have to rent them and I can snorkel anytime I want.
- Automatic Toothbrush - I like brushing my teeth but sometimes my arms are lazy so I want it haha.
- Vacuum Cleaner - I hate dust and I'm lazy to sweep because the dust are flying.
- Doc. Marten's - my dream shoes. Black 8 hole Doc. Marten's Boots. I want it sooo bad but I can't afford it and my parents won't buy them for me :(
- Wetsuit - I'm not bikini or onepiece kind of girl because I don't feel comfy wearing sexy clothes so I want a wetsuit.
- Giant Teddy Bear - I have George--my fave teddy bear ever--but I just want the giant one to sleep or sit or lean on.
- Fins - I love snorkeling and yellow is just my fave color.
- Luggage - I have big yellow suitcase but it's so big. I'm gonna go home for a week on July to celebrate Eid Al-Fitri so I need the small or medium one.
- Helmet - it doesn't have to be yellow. Black or white would be fine too. I've fined once because I didn't wear helmet. Each of my friends only has one helmet so everytime we want to drive, I have to borrow people's helmet.
- That Dress - I don't know where that dress is from. I forgot. It has been on my laptop since a long time ago and that dress is one of the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. It just love it from the first sight. I just wanna wear it even though I may not look good in it. I just want it so bad!
There are so many things I want haha. It is just for fun even though I'll be really totally happy if someone gives me them. A girl can dream, right?
And anyway, on my long ago Food Display post, I said I'll make the video of the event. I posted that video on my YouTube channel a long time ago but I forgot to mention it on my blog. So, go check it out!
D-7 till my birthday!!!