Alpaca World 08/10/19

by - 8:49 PM


Last year on October, I traveled to Korea all by myself. It was my first time ever of traveling abroad alone and it was my first time being out of Southeast Asia. It was so overwhelming in good and bad ways. I was so nervous and excited.
Even though I went there alone, I have some friends there and they helped me out a lot.
Nami Island is a famous touristic place in Korea and I planned to go there. While I was doing some research about it, on suggestion list there was this place called "Alpaca World" and it's located in the same province as Nami Island--even though in the end I didn't go to Nami Island. It really got my heart. I didn't even know about alpacas before but one thing I knew for sure, when I should totally go there. It was must. It became one of my main reasons.
Then I asked my friends about Alpaca World and they had no idea so we thought we could go together. It was so great to finally meet them again after around 6 years. We met when I was in senior year of high school and they were volunteering from Korea to teach the culture and language.
We had so much fun and the alpacas were SO cute and fascinating. Like... were they even real? We got to feed them, walk them, and see them around by train. There were additional charges for those, though but I just wanted to try them all and they were all worth it. You just couldn't resist if it's for the alpacas.
They have hiking route around the place. The route was pretty long but not steep. The view along the way was just so pretty and made you feel grateful.
There was also small food store in the middle where you can rest and enjoy some ramyeon, ice cream, and beverages. There is also cafe with good interior and view next to the ticket booth. It also has a gift shop with cute postcards, magnets, and plushies!
One of the best experience and happiest moments in my life! And special biggest thanks to my Oppa's for taking me there and taking your leaves for that.
너무 고마워요 <3

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Cute photos and so awesome that you got to travel alone. I haven't done that yet. Would be an interesting adventure!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful experience! You guys have the sincerest of smiles, and the alpaca look so cute! A very lovely memory no doubt!

    Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these are the cutest pictures I have seeeeeeen! Love Alpacas <3

    Blog // Instagram // Facebook // Bloglovin’ // Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG so cuteeee ♥
    Amazing pics!!
    I miss being able to go out with my friends :(

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it is really cool you travelled alone to South Korea! I can imagine the experience with the Alpacas were amazing - thanks a lot for sharing the wonderful pictures. You look fantastic btw!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete