Never Grow Up

by - 5:14 PM


 How's your quarantine days, guys? To be honest, I pretty much enjoy it. I love staying in sooooo much! I just really like being alone and doing things what I want to without worrying about anybody else. Even before this quarantine, most of my days off were spent alone at home. 
Sometimes my friends and I planned to go out and I just feel relieved when it's cancelled. I never consider myself as an introverted person.I get along with people soooo easily. I can be friends with strangers within minutes. But I just enjoy my time alone so much.
Maybe because people are just disappointing and I'm just too tired of it. lol
Actually, I graduated from university on 2018 in Bandung. Last year on 2019, my friend and I took some gradation photos cuz we didn't get nice pictures during graduation day. We took this picture at a park in Jakarta.
I wanted to post these photos on the exact date of my graduation that I thought was March 27th. But it turns out it was March 24th! I missed it! I was thinking 'What's with the 27th, then?' Then, I just realized... it's payday hahaha
Stay safe, everyone!

You May Also Like

0 comments