Singapore 01/04/19

by - 11:36 PM





Hello! So, I posted my photos in Singapore with backwards timing. Started out with day 3, USS, then this is the first day of my trip there. We had morning flight and we got picked up at the airport by my Singaporean friends that I've known since middle school and that was out first meet! It felt so overwhelming and exciting! We've known each other for more than 9 years through Twitter and it felt like a dream to finally met in person. Plus, they showed us around and gave us guide how to get to places in Singapore. They were being our guide for the whole day.
We went to Garden by the Bay, Marina Barrage, played arcade games at Level Up and ate Tsui Wah in Clarke Quay! It wassss really fun! We got to visit many places on our first day because of them and they helped us taking pictures a lot <3 p="">
Singapore is so lovely and organized! Definitely will come back to Singapore!
Watch my >> Singapore vlog <<

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I see you had such a great time!
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like so much fun, thank you for sharing your trip! I really like your skirt too :)

    Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend :) We had a date night last night which was awesome :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following, I followed you already back :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and such a fun travel destination!
    Love your photos!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Singapore is so beautiful, I also loved going there. What beautiful photos.
    Kisses
    http://virginiaferreira91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete