Universal Studio Singapore 02/04/19

by - 12:20 PM


 Last year on April, my friends and I took 3 days 2 nights to Singapore. It was sudden. We planned to go to Bali, but due to circumstances, we thought Singapore would be better and we booked our flights right away.
Since it was sudden, we didn't plan much but we for sure had to go to Universal Studio. That was our first abroad trip (without parents nor school related) so it felt so special for three of us.
We went to Universal Studio Singapore (USS) on the second day. We woke up early and got ready prettily. We were just soooo excited.
The time we went there, it was Sesame Street's 50th birthday so lots of decoration of Sesame Street. Elmo and Cookie Monster everywhere. Since I'm not a big fan of merchandise, I didn't necessary buy any merch such as headband or hat. I just got so thristy and hot so I bought some slushy and I could keep the cup.
We didn't ride many though which was not a problem because we just wanted to explore and enjoy. I just didn't wanna spend most of my time on the queues waiting for the rides and that is the best decision because after exploring most of the corner of the USS, we went to China Town for dinner. We had a hotpot and it was the best hotpot I've had in my life! I wanna go there again and eat that.
Miss you Singapore xx

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Great pictures, you look very cute <3 :**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estupenda información! Que pases una feliz tarde! ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookie Monster everywhere! What colours all around! Amazing! ♥

    www.thewhiteprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Isti!! I'm so glad that you liked my cozy winter outfit :) Those are the earrings I've been wearing most during the last year and I also love the color of the pants because they're different but also very wearable. Happy weekend! Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I see you had a wonderful time there!
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sio cute photos darling
    Thanks for share about USS
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun with your besties. These kind of trip are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such an awesome place my dear - I am sure you had a great time there xx

    ReplyDelete