Drive Safe

by - 10:39 PM


 Five years from now, will this even matter?
Fuck all the good times, it's a past tense
Those memories, they so hard to forget
Question every day, "Are we there yet?"
I'm tryin' hard to stop the rain
'Cause smilin' doesn't feel the same
I just called to tell you, "Drive safe"
Will I see you in the mornin'?
'Cause I just wanna feel your touch
'Cause I don't think I had enough
The smiles turn to frowns quick
I swear, where did the good times go?
Thank you for the memories, I don't know what it means
It's broken, I don't know how to fix it, I need a minute
I never go away like a hiccup, I'm far from finished
Just made me happy, I need it right now 
 
 

------------   

Drive Safe by Rich Brian 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love your look! :)
    Have a nice weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

  2. You did a great research about the product and really loved reading it. I must say I’ve no idea about this post before and not even heard that word. While i’m writing this i am using buffer and hoot suite to monitor my social media’s. Both are good by the way I’ve to admit. I’m thinking to try to share my feedback after trying it.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the poem and photos.

    ReplyDelete