China Town Bandung 11/03/18

by - 11:47 AM


I know I took these photos more than a year and a half ago, but that doesn't matter. My cycle of posting either it's on my blog or my Instagram, is not based on the period of time. It's just 'when I feel like it'. I was just going through my folders on my computer and I found these.
I went there with my university friend, Ivone. It is not like a real China Town. It is just a place where they designed and decorated it with old Chinese atmosphere. More like a place made for taking photos at. But still, it was pretty nice to visit. There is an entree free but I forget how much was it since it was long time ago and I'm sure they have raised the price now. 
I am really liking my hair color in these pictures and I miss Ivone so much! :(

You May Also Like

4 comments