Pullman Jakarta Indonesia - Staycation

by - 8:17 AM



These pictures were taken fro my 2 stays at Pullman Jakarta Indonesia. It was on June 2019 and January 2020 before pandemic started.
I just want to look back and enjoy the good memory before it all started. Looking back at the memories makes me feel good and sad at the same time. It's good that I felt all that happiness at that time but not anymore at the same time.
I stayed with my best friends. First, with my best friend Nadia only and second also with Kania, full team! Doing staycation with your best friends is really nice. You can just stay in and enjoy all the facilities--even tough many of facilities are closed due to the virus now.
We just stayed in and enjoyed the swimming pool, sauna, steam room, gym, and jacuzzi. The thing I like about this hotel, they have bathtub for all type of rooms which is not really common in Indonesian hotels and I am a big fan of bath. They also provide bathrobe and yukata so we could dress up in them and pretend to be fancy.
The location of this hotel is also really strategic. It's located in the exact center of Jakarta. Across 2 of the biggest mall in Jakarta, Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia. Literally just across the street.
Hopefully the pandemic will be over soon so I can enjoy this with my best friends again.
Stay safe, people <3

You May Also Like

2 comments