Peach Grey 09/10/19

by - 7:05 AM


 
I cannot believe this is from almost a year ago! How time flies and how we spend most of those times by staying at home lately because it's the best for everyone now.
I found out about this cafe from a YouTuber called Cari Cakes and I went there with my 이쁜 언니. The cafe is so interesting! You can paint for free! And they put the watercolor paint on the tray and they lend you water brush, small wet towel to wipe, and a piece of paper for each person. I'm pretty sure now in Seoul--or maybe not only in Seoul--cafes like this are not hard to find but this cafe is the first one I knew of this kind.
Not only that, but the pancakes they served are the most delicious pancakes I've ever tried in my life! We spent so many hours in there and focused on our paintings. It was my first time painting with watercolor paint and got addicted since then.
They provided some books as guide and I decided to paint a poppy flower. They also displayed many paintings that people didn't bring home. So you can either take your painting home or display it there. I brought mine home of course as memory from Korea.
My outfit makes me really look like some French painter, right?
Would really love to go back there and hang out with my 언니 again!
Wherever you are, please stay safe and hygiene!

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. This sounds like such a lovely little cafe! The idea of painting and eating pancakes at the same time? what a dream! x

    mia // https://beautiful-inspiring-creative-life.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome. Love the wall covered in cute drawings.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos! I really love it♥
    https://chicniceandcool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so nice place, thanks for share with us darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete