Ujung Kulon National Park 02/11/19

by - 10:02 AM


I cannot believe it's 2021 already and these photos were taken on November 2021.
My supervisor at work (the girl on the photo with me) asked me if I wanted to join her for an open trip. Since it was all about beach and islands, of course I was down for it even though I didn't really get the idea of what an open trip was.
It was actually a trip where we became together with other other travelers. We ate and slept (men and women were separated, ofc). It was really a really fun and new experience and I also got to know new people from different places with different occupations. It was nice to learn to adapt in a short of time.
The island we stayed in is called Peucang Island and is located on the west side of Java. The place was still natural and the beach was sooo beautiful. There were also some boars, deer, and squirrels lived freely around. They didn't disturb us though expect the monkey that stole my lunch as you can see on the picture.
We visited other other island called Cidaon. It's where the big buffaloes lived. We called it Savana Cidaon because it looked like some savanna in Africa. Too bad when I was there I couldn't see any buffaloes but the savanna was so pretty especially during the sunset.
Beside snorkeling, we also went jungle trekking on the first day and saw a giant old tree. We also went canoeing at Handeleum Island. It somehow looked like Amazon--although I've never been there. I found a really pretty peacock feather and a hummingbird!
After that, we had lunch on the boat. Even though the food was simple, but it tasted so delicious. It was perfectly matched the location and situation and our tiredness from snorkeling and canoeing.

You May Also Like

1 comments