Gotta Go My Own Way

by - 8:19 PM


Oh, my God. I miss this blog so much! It's been 3 weeks I guess. My weeks are soooo not fun. The best part about it is I can watch anime, movies, or read comics after school. But at school? I better be locked at home all day than going to school.
Well, the school is fine but the people are just soooo asdfghjkl. I just feel I don't belong there. I just wanna graduate fastly.
Well, today was the last day of the first Try Out week. Can't wait for other Try Outs -_-
I HATE HIGH SCHOOL! I HATE HIGH SCHOOL! I HATE HIGH SCHOOL!
Okay, I complain too much. Fine, I'm gonna stop.
You know what? That hat is new lol. I finally found a place to buy that hat. People who wear that hat here are actually old men. I was asking to few people where to buy it and they gave me different answers. But when my Mum and I were walking in a market, I met an old man who sold it and I'm so happy! Yay for me! Cheerssss! xx

Photos by Madam
Items:
  1. Hat from a traditional market
  2. Button Up, Ninety Degrees
  3. Shorts, US
  4. Shirt, Trying Men
  5. Purse, a gift from Mum
  6. Tights
  7. Boots

You May Also Like

0 comments