Paris van Java 27/12/13

by - 8:58 PM



These are some pictures I took when my best friends (so sad my other best friend couldn't join us) and I hung out at the mall the other day. We ate some dim sum. Went to the theater to watch the Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. Oh, man. I hate it when Bilbo said “What have we done?” and it was just ending like that. After that we had lunch at Wakaka Korean restaurant. We ordered bibimbap. We bought some macarons. We went to a bookstore and I bought a novel titled the Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.
And the last thing, I went to the Teddy House. I am totally craving for that giant teddy! It costs US$350 excluding the clothes. Can someone buy me that giant teddy? Imma love you forever!
Well, this is gonna be my last post on 2013. This year has been amazing. And hope 2014 will be much better. Amen.
HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR, GUYS! xx

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love your pics! the food looks amazingly yummy. Btw, I'm your newest follower, hope you follow back if you like my blog.

    K.
    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures *_* happy new year! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute and lovely pics, now I´m following you in GFC I hope your follow me back! The food looks delicious!
    xx

    Join to my $100 International Giveaway Jollychic! FOR WIN $100 GIFT CARD

    ReplyDelete
  4. The macaroon look so delicious dear :D
    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete