Snorkeling Trip 07/05/15

by - 10:40 PM

Rawa Island
Tokong Burung Island.
 

Perhentian Kecil Island

On my last day of being 18, I took a snorkeling trip at some islands. I met some new people during the trip. First we went to Rawa Island. The corals and fishes were so beautiful. I always get excited every time I find Nemo a.k.a clown fish. They are just so cute. Rawa Island is a small island so nobody lives there. But many people come there to snorkel and dive.
After that, we went to Tokong Burung Island. The island is even smaller than Rawa Island but it's soooo beautiful. The sand is really white and there are so many birds.I guess that's why it's called Tokong Burung which means the Temple of Birds. I didn't really snorkel there. I just swam to the island from the boat and climbed to the top of the island. It's like a rock cliff.
The, we visited another island. I don't know what it's called. But like the previous island, instead of snorkeling I went climbing. The view from the top was really amazing. You can see the other islands from there and you can see the bottom of the clear ocean.
Only few steps from the beach, you already can see the fishes especially if you throw some bread to them.
Last but not least, we went to Perhentian Kecil Island. We went along the stairs and reached the top. At the top, we saw windmills that's used as the solar power.
It was really amazing! Totally in love with this earth <3 br="">

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. lovely photos!
    what amazing landcape!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ah, udah lama nggak Snorkeling, liat ini jadi pengen lagi. :)
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an amazing experience!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such beautiful pictures! Lovely post!
    I'd love it if we could follow each other <3

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~

    ReplyDelete