10 Handsomest Men

by - 6:09 PM

10. Leonardo di Caprio 

I mean, who doesn't love young Leo? His role in Titanic is just indescribable. I rate him as number 10 because I like the young him not now. Especially now he always goes for young girls like Bella Hadid who's even younger than me (just my opinion). But young Leo is just so damn hot.


 9. Doughlas Booth

First time I saw him was in LOL movie and when he sang (lipsync) "Heart on Fire", my just just melt! He looks like a nice kinda bad boy and I love it!


 8. Dylan Sprouse

I mean someone from Disney childhood would definitely love him, right? I know some people like Cole more, but I am team Dylan.


7. Kang Ha Neul

When I watched Heirs (Korean drama), instead of obsessed with Lee Min Ho and Kim Wo Bin, I preferred him. He looks cool and calm. His role in some other movies and dramas are just as perfect! 


6. Jordan Henrion
 
 He's a journalist and fashion blogger. I found him on Instagram, I guess and his face is just... I mean look at him!


5. Adam Gallagher
 
He's always on the front page of LookBook.nu and no wonder because his style, photo, and face are just gorgeous!


4. Leon David


I also found him on LookBook,nu. I was so obsessed with him (still am!) that I started blogging. He's the reason I started this blog hahaha


3. Josh Hutcherson

My love for him comes and goes. But recently I re-watched The Hunger Games series, and I fell for Peeta Mellark again. I mean, when you like an actor, sometimes it is because of his role, right?


2. Zac Efron

High School Musical explains it all.


1. Elijah Wood

 Frodo Baggins! I'd been obsessed with him since I was in 7th grade. My obsession with him was off for few years but now, it's on again. I recently watched his videos on YouTube, I feel like he never gets old. He looks the same. His blue eyes, nose, and lips are just so perfect!

***

So, I'm into guys with deep-set eyes and who dress tidy and kinda formal instead of ripped jeans and snapback kinda guys. I think guys who dress like that are just classy and hot. Actually the idea of posting something like this just popped out in my head. It's not even fashion or makeup or food haha so I just put it on my wishlist category because theses guys are just ugh!
Everything I wrote about them are just my opinion and this post is just for fun :D

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. Leonardo Di Caprio has always been a favourite of mine <3

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonardo di Caprio is hot like the hell
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo is my favourite since like forever haha :D I would give everything to meet him someday. :D
    I love your blog, I followed ♥ In you have any free time visit me at http://recenzjella.blogspot.com
    Have a wonderful day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leo looks so handsome! :D

    sophiaston.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: CORDUROY PANTS | SANTA MONICA PIER

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post dear keep posting..
    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10, 9, 5 <3
    new post :)
    http://www.stylishmegg.pl/2017/11/ostatni-powiew-zotej-jesieni-monday-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. where is Harry Styles? Haha ♥ Where is Brandon Boyd? haahah ♥
    Adam look lovely on this pic! ♥

    Claudia, xx
    www.thewhiteprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like Adam Gallagher and his style!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too much Handsomeness at one time:) I like Zac.
    I am your new follower, hope you follow me back. Please visit my blog.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete