Say Something

by - 4:27 PM


Dress Thrifted | Leather jacket Zara | Bryan's shirt Topman

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! People here actually don't celebrate it lol. Anyways, I have deadline to finish my thesis before November 30th! I need to hurry but I got it handled haha. I actually get distracted a lot. I am not the kind of person who can do only one thing for a very long time. But deadline is such a good motivation.
I actually took these photos long long time ago. I thought these pictures were deleted because I couldn't find it on my laptop. I was really upset and sad for few days until I checked my hard drive and there they were. I didn't think it was on my hard drive because I always moved my photos to laptop from camera then to hard drive from laptop. But thankfully, they were there.
This place is really popular here. It has nice interior and exterior. They also serve good food and nice coffees. I don't really drink coffee actually. Not that I don't like the taste, I just always get nausea after drinking it. But once in a while I like to enjoy iced caramel macchiato even though I have to suffer afterwards lol.
Hope everyone have a great Thanksgiving for those who celebrate it and Black Friday which everyone celebrates haha
xx

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. girl you looks pretty chic..these pictures & place realy stunning..
    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan online shopping pk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic and pretty in this dress <3 Wonderful post dear <3 Have a great weekend
    Beauty and Fashion Freaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful, I loove your hair!! I'm following you here honey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress!!!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit !

    And you have a new follower hope to see you in my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is really cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a cool place! Have a wonderful holiday!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw you look so cute! Love the flowery dress :)

    www.catmorais.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you post ! I follow you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your photos, so cute. <3 Hope everything went great with your thesis!
    www.thefancycats.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh and about your question: I use a Canon 1100d and a 50mm lense. I edit mostly on Photoshop. <3

      Delete
  11. That dress is so cute! And best luck for your thesis! :)
    And thank you so much for your comment.
    Xoxo

    Automatic Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a super cute outfit! I love it :)

    sophiaston.de

    ReplyDelete