Better in Time

by - 11:14 AM










 T-shirt Thrifted | Skort Shiley | Robe H&M | Sandals Payless

Hello, fellas! I can't believe it is almost New Year already. It feels like I just celebrated New Year's 2017 yesterday! Time flies soooo fast which means we enjoy the moment even though sometimes it gets hard lol.
Anyways, I finally finished my thesis and the defense will be on Friday, Dec 15th! OMG! I should be nervous but I'm not. Maybe I will on d-day. Hopefully everything goes fine and I'll get good grades. Did anyone here have thesis defense already? If so, how was it like? My friends told me that the professors will ask you bunches of difficult question and try to bring you down. I guess, that's what professors always do.
The robe I was wearing is soooo big but it turned out to look pretty cool and I liked it! It was my friend's (the one on photos). Like when you think your clothes are too simple, adding coat/robe can make it look fancier in my opinion.
Happy weekend, guys! xx

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. impressive post darling these photos are realy amazing..
    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan online shopping pk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your viva, I'm sure you will smash it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look is amazing! ♥ cosy, simple beautiful! ♥

    Claudia, xx
    http://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are so beautiful and the pictures are awesome! A perfect combination, I'm following you on Instagram (@bymarisolblog). Have a good day x

    Marisol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos!! Really nice post
    Happy holidays ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everything went well with your thesis! <3 These photos are beautifuuuul.
    The Fancy Cats | Giveaway de Natal

    ReplyDelete