Thesis Defense 15/12/17

by - 5:03 PM



 Hello 2018!
2017 flew really fast! So many memories in 2017. One of the things I achieved in 2017 is finishing my thesis and having thesis defense! After months and months writing it, it's finally over! Well, not really. I still have to do some revision lol.
But I am no longer a student! I'm graduated (not officially). It's kinda a relief and scary at the same time. I don't have to do homework, assignment, group project, thesis, etc. but at some point it scares me that now I'm facing the real world. I have to look for a job and become an adult. But I am also excited. Since I love traveling and moving places, I wanna work far from home.
Anyways, on the day of my thesis defense, my boyfriend and my friends come to my campus (some of them were having thesis defense too) and they brought me flowers! My boyfriend even brought me the crown and 'sash.
I took some pictures with my boyfriend, friends, and even one of the examiners. I also took some pictures in front of the bus stop and in front of the restaurant near my campus. It's called Suharti which is pretty similar to my last name which is Sugiharti. And I even asked my boyfriend to take some photos at my place. I was so happy!
Let's make 2018 the best year yet!

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Congratulations! And this was really sweet of your boyfriend!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations dear on your thesis defence! Nice crown haha :D
    Thank you for your comment on my bog, I'm following your blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute! Congratulations sweetheart!
    Happy New Year 2018
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!
    xx
    https://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations honey, you look beautiful!

    Marisol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations dear love your post & love your all pictures keep posting..
    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations dear !
    So cute !
    Kisses
    Sara Meireles
    https://blogsarameireles.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! :) So cute!
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats honey! I wish you an amazing year of 2018 <3
    www.thefancycats.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations dear! I following you now...please follow me back :)
    Kisses

    http://giadaspacebeauty.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations you look beautiful!

    xx, rebecca
    rbcmrm.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete