The Body Shop - Hand Cream & Body Lotion

by - 6:16 PM


 Hello from the jobless woman here! Hahaha. Guys! I'll be graduating on March 24th! Woohoo. Time flies sooooo fast.
I've been MIA from blogging because, I am just enjoying my time. I've been wanting to post this since forever ago. I've been using these products for about few months--they're almost run out now. I really really like them! I got them from my sister-in-law.
They smell amazing and make my skin feel soooo smooth. The mango scent from the lotion smells so delicious and I always get compliment because of it. It's also perfect for my dry skin. I also really really like the shea scent of the handcream. It smells calming and nice. It makes my dry hands so moisturized and smooth and smell nice.
I really like these products!!! I never take the hand cream out of my purse.
What are the lotion and hand cream that you use? :)

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. The packaging is so pretty and I can imagine how delicious it must smell. I adore everything with mango. I also have very dry skin, specially now during winter. At home i prefer to use coconut oil but whenever I leave house I have a small hand cream by Afrodita cosmetics. Their stuff always has some gentle smell and soaks in quickly.

    Have a great day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like The Body Shop. Not only good looking products!

    https://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Body Shop especially their body butters! Can't get enough :)

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Great post and I love your photos!
    I just discovered your blog and I keep following it, would you follow me back?

    Esra Takim - https://esratakim.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a lovely blog and post! Thanks for your comment on my blog, sure I want that we follow eachother and stay in contact. I'm your new follower. ;)

    You can follow me on this link: http://chiccappuccino.blogspot.rs

    Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello beauty! The Body Shop products are great, I used to but them frequently when I lived in London! :-) I love your blog!
    I followed you on GFC #143, would you be so kind to follow back? Let's support eachother and keep in touch!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fantastic!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review! Though I'm an avid fan of Nivea myself because their formula is very dehydrating and suits my skin well. Although it's less fragrant than the ones from The Body Shop.

    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | ASK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hy dear, I fall in love with your pict, great.
    A mind to follow me back, thank you.

    ursulametarosarini.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing products!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. They seem so good! I always hear great things about the body shop products, I need to try more from them <3
    The Fancy Cats | Kawaii Box Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! phs Ireland

    ReplyDelete