Honestly

by - 2:43 AM

 Beret Istiulous | Coat Thrifted | T-Shirt Adidas | Jeans H&M | Boots H&M

Hello. So happy that I get to blog. I don't have much to do and I have many pictures to post so I am trying my best to post regularly and be productive. Lately, I've been designing and sewing my dress (kebaya) for graduation. I am so happy that I can design, sew, and wear it myself. Even though my major is Pastry and Hotel Management, my passion is art especially fashion design. Even before I finished my thesis, I already started designing my graduation dress! Haha.
These pictures were taken in the morning which was surprising because I could wake up early since I have messed sleeping schedule. It is almost 3 in the morning here and I am still awake blogging. I could post it tomorrow but I might be lazy tomorrow.
These are really rare pictures of me wearing jeans--skinny jeans. Not that I hate/dislike them, it is just I don't feel good wearing them. I feel like my body shape is just not good for skinny jeans. I think girls can relate to this kind of situation where we think we look so ugly in something even though other people do not think so. People don't even care about what we wear.
But anyways, wear anything you want. Anything you're comfy with. You look best when you feel comfortable, don't you think so?
P. S. Sorry for the greasy hair XD

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Love this! The beret is so pretty!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the beret! perfect look babe! ♥

    Claudia, xx
    https://thewhiteprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm IN LOVE with your photos! Haha! :D You look stunning and these photos are just amazing!
    Great post dear, thank you for sharing it with us.

    Btw, I just found out you blog and I really like it, so I am your new follower now. I would appreciate if you follow me back at: What's up, Ivy? if you like it, so we can stay in touch. :)

    Big support from Croatia and keep publishing!
    ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you style it :) and I just followed you hope u can return <3

    what's the best thing for blog giveaway >> and a new post on the bloghttps://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2018/03/what-to-wear-for-international-womens.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Isti!! :) I'm so happy that you liked my haul (mostly shoes, hehe :P) I love the blue boots too! They were a great surprise and also a real bargain, hehe :P I also like your tee, it's very original and the touch that you added to the look with that green hat! Hope you've had a happy women's day too! ;) Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Isti!! :D I'm so happy that you liked my latest outfit! I think the boots enhace every casual look, I use them a lot! and what more can I say about the starred pullover? pure love! jeje. I also love your sweatshirt and the touch of the green hat ;) Sute, I'm now following you! Hope you'll follow back ;) Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning! I love your outfit. :)
    I just followed your blog and can't wait for your posts. ♡

    Visit me at:
    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear :) I loved the photos and the look. So cute on you!
    If you want we can follow each other. Pass by my blog and let me know :D Kisses

    https://lovely-everything.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool girl
    Amazing your t-shirt

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    Jo & Company Style

    ReplyDelete