I Knew You were Trouble

by - 10:43 PM





 Hello, fellas! How have you been? I've been having cold with headache for few days but I'm getting better. The weather was also not pretty good today. Rain and thunder. It made me lazy to do everything. How's the weather in the place you live in? It's raining almost everyday here in Indonesia.
This cafe on my photos is so pretty right? It's all pink. I've been there twice and I still think it's cute. The name is also cute. It's called Please Please Please. My pink shirt matches the cafe well. This place is famous on Instagram. Lots of Indonesian insta famous took pictures here. The food are also good.
These photos were taken long time ago. My hair is longer now. I have so many photos to post but I have many more distractions. Especially lately, Robert (my laptop)--I like to name my stuff--is being annoying. He's too old, I guess. I've been having him since 10th grade and now I am finishing university.
This week will be pretty interesting for me because on Saturday, I'll have my uni graduation! I am so excited to be graduated but also sad because it'll be difficult to see my friends (it already is, though). I am also excited to be wearing the dress that I'm making. I'll show you the graduation pictures! :D
Have a wonderful week, everyone! xx

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hello, i'm a new follower of your blog, can you follow mine on my blog? follow 4 follow?
    https://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it/
    Thanks <3 TIZIANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following, Isti!! Soon much more ;) Happy day! Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Visit me at:
    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! You look amazing!
    Love the photos too!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous pics! ^^
    lovely blog:D If you want to follow each other blogs please come to my blog and tell me, ill follow you instantly!
    https://leerenlaluna.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you’re looking for an abaya for sale you can do it by searching at your local Muslim communities. They sell these things for a good price that you can use on amanis.com.

    ReplyDelete