University Graduation 24/03/18

by - 2:08 PM














 I am graduated! Finally! After almost 4 years, I finally got my degree! I know it was a month ago but I just post it now. My laptop is broken :( I am even using my housemate's now.
But anyways, my name is become Isti Sugiharti Amd. Par. I got Associate degree in tourism. The graduation day was pretty overwhelming. Happy and sad at the same time. Also because there were so many people, it was super hectic and crowded. I couldn't even take photos with most of my close friends. There are lots of families and friends of the graduates that came.
My best friends also came and I was so happy because they spent their time in a crowd to find me.
The photos are not in good quality because we were not allowed to take photos and bring camera inside so I just used my phone and took selfies.
The black brocade to I wore is called Kebaya (national clothing) and I made it myself. I sew it until the night before. Until 2 in the morning and I ended up waking up late. Thanks to Madam who came to my place at 5:15 in the morning to do my hair and I woke up because of her knock. I also did my own make up.
But anyways, it's time to face the real world now. Real job to continue life. These 4 years were so amazing. Such a challengeing roller coaster ride.
Thank you guys so much and see you on top! Love you loadsss! <3 p="">

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Congratulations dear! :) Anyway, just dropping by to say hello all the way from the Philippines! I hope you can drop by my blog too and follow along if you like. Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulations darling! You look absolutely beautiful here and what a stunning dress for the special occasion!

    Hope you're having a fabulous weekend so far babe!


    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Graduating from university is something that I am dreaming about. The dress that you chose is so gorgeous!

    http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahww congratulations!!!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!! Stunning photos!
    New post:www.gadorvision.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the graduation girl! You look absolutely stunning in the Kebaya, what a beautiful attire it is!
    Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!
    xx
    Ankita | Real Girl Talks
    http://realgirltalks.com/

    ReplyDelete