22

by - 2:09 PM













So... I actually wanted to post this on May 8th because that's my birthday but something happened that made me MIA for 2 days.
Two days ago was my birthday and I took these pictures two days before it. I liked birthday because I thought it was that one day in a year where I can be 24 hours happy and focusing on me. Like, I was not expecting my happiness from someone else. I prepared anything for myself. I even looked for and bought those big balloons on my own. I went out with my best friends, ate my fave food, went to karaoke, played some arcade game, etc. It was so much fun and I felt super happy. One of my best friends is super busy but she made time for me and even surprised me with cakes etc.
22 birthday was the birthday I've been waiting for because... I don't know exactly but maybe because of Taylor Swift's song? I wanted to do photoshoot for my birthday and I did it. This year must be special and even more special than years before, I thought.
The other years before, I always expected something from my family, friends, and boyfriend. Expecting them to come surprise me. But this year, I am trying to independent. I am not expecting anything from them. Instead, I took them for a lunch with me, not waiting for them to come to me. I am trying my best not to rely on someone else.
I thought that day was gonna be perfect until I go to bed but you know a saying "When you think it can't get better, it can. When you think it can't get worse, it can."
I thought by not expecting anything, nothing was gonna disappoint me. But... it could.
P.S. Thanks to my best friends who gave me big group hugs at PVJ parking lot. We were like Teletubbies LOL XD

You May Also Like

3 comments