Little Do You Know

by - 5:29 PM













Hello, everyone! How have you been? I hope you are doing great. You must be excited because of summer and summer break. I've been in a long break since December and it kinda drives me insane. Not having specific activities is bad, I guess. But luckily, I got accepted for a job even though I'm just gonna start on July. Still great because I can set my mind to that.
In one of the photos, I held some balloons. Those are foil balloon written 10K. My best friend and I used the balloon for her photoshoot because at that time she reached 10K subscriber on her YouTube channel. Click here to check her out. She already has more tha 60K subs now and there are some videos with me too! :D
This photos were taken at my fave mall called PVJ specifically Game Master. I love arcade so freaking much! Everytime I visit a mall, I always visit arcade game. Whichever and wherever and whenever. It's just my happy place. Do you guys also play? What's your fave game? Mine is Pump It Up!

You May Also Like

1 comments