Museum Macan 19/08/18

by - 6:01 PM


Hello blogging world! Oh, my God! I didn't post for 3 months! I missed blogging so damn much like seriously! I've been taking lots of photos but Robert (my old laptop) decided to stop working properly :( his harddisk is broken. But no worries, I have Alex (my new laptop) now.
How have you guys been? I've been working the whole time. This is my first ever real job. It was pretty hard at first but now I'm adapted and my team are nice. I am so thankful for that.
About a month and a half ago, I went on museum date with my Korean sister. This museum is called Museum Macan (Modern and Contemporary Art in Nusantara) and is located in West Jakarta. When I went there, they were showing Yayoi Kusama creations--dots on everything.
They are soooo beautiful. Actually this is my first time I went to art museum and I was so amazed by it. Yayoi Kusama is a Japanese Artist. Her works are so mesmerizing. Too bad her works are moved to Japan again. They were only in Indonesia for few months.
My eyes were so spoiled! Loved it <3 br="">

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Uau, this museum seems so cool! I like the yellow room with black dots :)

    Kisses, Catarina | Blog // Instagram // Facebook // Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Isti!! I'm so happy that you liked my new ins! The blue clutch is one of my favorites too! ;) About your post, very nice pictures! That exposition seems so interesting :) Happy day! Kss

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete