If It is You

by - 5:26 PM


 Hello! TGIF... even though my my days off are rarely on weekend. But it's okay because today I didn't work overtime so I am happy!
These photos were taken months ago. My friend and I hung out together before he left for Qatar and he took me to this super cute cafe because he knew I'm into photoshoot and everything.
This cafe is getting my heart because it is soooo vintage and I love vintage vibes. I was actually pretty pissed off because I forgot to charge my camera battery and there was only one bar left. He offered me to get the charge at my place but dude it was far :(
So we only took few photos from my camera and the others are from his phone. There was also a pottery place where we can design our own mug and dishes.
That old VW is the best! I've always dreamed of having an old VW car parked on my backyard so I can camp or just having BBQ there.
Have a nice weekend, people!

You May Also Like

1 comments