Can't Help Falling in Love with You

by - 10:20 PM


 Who loves autumn vibe??? Me!!! Autumn is probably my fave season. I say probably because I live in tropical country haha! But my pictures look kinda autumnish right?
This is actually one of my fave jackets but I never wore it. That was my very first time wearing it outside. It is sooo comfy and fluffy. People kinda looked at me weirdly like, "What the heck is this kid wearing?" because Indonesia is very hot but... I don't care! It looks cute. I feel like I wanna wear that jacket everyday!
How have you guys been anyways? I actually had pretty rough times. Have you ever felt like you wanna tell someone or write about how you feel but then you're hesitating because you might regret everything afterwards but in other hand you wanna let it out like you cannot keep it by yourself?
I might regret for asking you guys this question later.
Anyways, have a great Monday!

You May Also Like

3 comments