Bali (Part 1) 16/12/18

by - 2:30 AM




Hello, everyone! How are you in this holiday season? To be honest, you holiday season is my peak season at my work because I work in hotel. It sounds pretty sad but... that's fine. I am not gonna have plans for the holidays anyways.
But... before the last busy week of 2018 started, I took 4 days off from work and went to Bali for a short vacation. I went to Bali alone and met some friends there. I was soooo happy that I finally go to see them again because the last time I saw them is on March, graduation day. I took evening flight on 14th of December because I had to work in the morning.
We went to Toya Devasya hot spring at Kintamani. It was really nice taking a hot dip after busy week of work, with view straight to the Batur lake and mountain. Plus we put some sheet mask on to look fancy or... ridiculous? We looked like we were doing Halloween thingy and I think people look at us weirdly hahaha.
After taking a long dip, we had lunch at a small restaurant. The restaurant is cheap but it offers priceless view. Too beautiful that money cannot describe that! And the food were great for that price.
After that, we went to Penglipural village. It is a cultural village. I was pretty surprised because the village is soooo well organized and clean--not like other part of Bali or/and Indonesia. To bad we went there on the afternoon where there were so many people. It is best to come in the morning where the tourists are not there yet.
Anyways, have a great holiday! <3 br="">

You May Also Like

1 comments