Bali (Part 2) 17/12/18

by - 1:01 AM



 Let's continue on the second part of my Bali post, shall we? The hotels where I stayed in were actually really good. I always prefer leisure hotel/resorts than the business ones (of course). The gardens and parks around the hotels were all pretty and it makes me wanna go back there. How long has it been? It is almost around 2 months since my latest Bali visit. Please take me back there now!!!
I went to Cat Cafe in Ubud that I visited when I was an intern in Bali. That has been my fave cat at the cafe named Candy. He is half maine coon and half angora breed. The reason he is my fave is because when I first visited there, he always came to me. He is so fluffy and cute. I wanna have my own cat but it is not allowed in my place.
I also visited my friend in Bali and met her baby girl. She is so cute like a doll and I really wanna take her as souvenir. The day before I left back to Jakarta, I visited Water Blow at Nusa Dua. It needed patience to see the water blowing.
And the last picture is--of course--the famous Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
Hopefully I can go back to Bali this year.

You May Also Like

0 comments