Photograph

by - 3:13 PM


 Hello, everyone! Happy belated International Women's Day!
I took these pictures more than a year ago. I was trying out my new beret at that time. Now I have no idea where the beret is. I took those pictures in my sleeping dress and I am actually wearing that now.
It is past 3 pm here but I am still in my pajama dress. Guess, I'm really enjoying my day off.
Have you ever been struggling on spending your day off? There are so many things I wanna do on my day off. I wanna clean my room, I wanna go out, I wanna read, I wanna draw, I wanna blog, I have to do laundry, I have to go grocery shopping but by the time you're thinking about it, time has been flying and it's suddenly almost 6 in the evening and your day off just ends.
That happens to me all the time!
Have a great week ahead, people! <3 br="">

You May Also Like

0 comments