Bartega Painting Class 02/05/19

by - 11:50 AM



Hello, everyone! I am sad say that this year I didn't have birthday photoshoot. I have my own tradition of doing birthday photoshoot just for fun and post it on my birthday no matter what and no matter how I feel. This year I didn't because many things that have happened just too overwhelming I guess haha (bitter laugh)
Anyways, I am now 23 and I feel so old already. I thought I'd be married by this age but I am soooo single now. But a week before my birthday, my best friend and I joined one-day painting class held by Bartega. It was placed at WeWork Astra Tower. I knew this one-day class because it was once held at my work place so I thought I'd give it a try and it was sooo much fun!
I usually just hang out at the mall or stay in on day off but this is a really nice activity. You don't need any basic skill or tools. They will give you the steps from which object to paint, which color first, etc. They will also give demonstration from the start and they will tutor you. You just have to come and enjoy it. It costed IDR350,000 (US$24.30) for painting class only or IDR450,000 (US$31.24) with wine sipping.
Beside the fact that I like drawing, it is such a good way to release stress. For a moment, I can focus on doing something I like without having to think that I have the clean up the tools and stuff after that--I'm so lazy at cleaning.
I think I'm gonna join this class once a month or maybe try other classes such as pottery or cooking or others.
Actually this is my first EVER painting!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh swetheart Happy Birthday delayed! By the way this activy looks so funny! Great time!

    ReplyDelete