When You Say Nothing at All

by - 1:27 AM


Helloooooo!
How have you guys been? It's past midnight here and is already Monday here but I'm off on Monday so Monday doesn't really scare me. Fact, I actually just got home from work less than 2 hours ago.
I took these photos last year in a restaurant in Bandung when I was still living there. It's actually a Korean restaurant but the design is not Korean at all it's more like coffee shop but it is pretty cute.
By these photos, I think that's how I started to like taking pictures with flash.
My mind is kinda blank at the moment and not sure what to write here. Partly because I'm tired. Partly because I'm hungry and it's too late to eat and there's nothing to eat here anyways and I've brushed my teeth. Partly because I'm too lazy to move.
I'm just gonna watch drama for few minutes while blow drying my hair.
Oh! And I uploaded TMI Tag video on my channel for fun just in case you guys wanna watch it haha
Have a great weekend ahead! xx

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love it your new style~ This new haircut looks great on you
    Cute photos & cute outfit
    xx

    *PLEASE DON´T PUBLISH LINKS ON MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete