Red

by - 6:24 PM


Hey, guys! Sorry it's been a long since I posted the first look. Actually I really wanted to have photoshoot but my friendwhich is the photographerwas busy with school stuffs.
This photo was taken on Sunday at 6 in the morning. And the night before I’ve been attending a concert at my school. We invited RAN as the guest star. It was raining and tiring but I had so damn much fun with my girls. We sang, jumped, and screamed like crazy.
I know I should be sleep more and wake up late after the concert and it’s Sunday, guys! But I forced myself to wake up earlier and take some photos for my 2nd loo.
Well, I hope you guys like these photos. Don’t forget to hype on LOOKBOOK! :D

Photo by Madam

Items:
  1. Red shawl by ISTIULOUS
  2. Red Apple Necklace by ISTIULOUS
  3. White Knitted Sweater by Polo Ralph Lauren (I studded it myself)
  4. Black leggings
  5. Red Leg Warmers (I made it myself by cutting the old sweater)
  6. Black Wedges Boots

You May Also Like

0 comments